St. Matthew the Apostle Catholic School, located in River Ridge, LA, is blessed with very talented faculty and staff members. We strive to provide our employees with a positive and supportive work environment.
For any current job openings, certification in the desired position is preferred.
St. Matthew the Apostle does not discriminate against any potential employee or student based on race, sex, national origin, disability, or status.
We invite prospective applicants to submit their resume below.
- School Counselor/Academic Support Services
This is a newly created position. The position will include traditional school counselor duties in line with best practices endorsed by the ASCA. Qualified applicants should be able to collaborate with school administrators, teachers and parents to identify student academic issues and needs.
We are seeking applicants with experience in the following areas:
- Advising students in academic, social and emotional challenges
- Referring students to behavior health specialists when appropriate
- Providing classroom instruction on topics of character, conflict resolution, self awareness and self esteem
- Facilitating teacher meetings to identify and evalute our overall effectiveness in addressing student needs
- Experience interpreting student clinical evaluations
- Coordination of services with third party providers such as Title I and speech and occupational therapy
- Little Crusaders Full-Time Teacher
- Little Crusaders Full-Time Assistant
- Full-Time Before and After Care
- Summer Camp Counselor